Wednesday 20 June 2012

Ladies that brunch

At long last, this Sheila has got her self a job. Time for a celebratory brunch. With it being only 11:15am there's only so wild the celebrating can get, so I settled with fruit toast with ricotta and honey washed down with watermelon juice on my HOUR AND A HALF walk home. 


Not being the fittest of fiddles I rested my trotters at this halfway pit stop and refueled on goodies at Pure Bronte Pistachio.


And checked out the Eastern coastline. Was also a fan of the coloured deckchairs.




Loved the combination of ricotta and honey. Yet more condiments to write on the "Condiments I need" list. Gone are the days of toast and butter.


...And toast. Toast is not the same if it doesn't have raisins or fruit in it.


More watermelon juice. Definitely juicing up some watermelons in the old blender when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment